Archos 50f Neon – bright mobile in 5 thousand roubles
Company Archos announced the release of a new smartphone 50f Neon on the Russian market. Model easy transforming, experimenting with plug-in panels. Archos 50f Neon is available in two versions: with 8 or 16 GB of internal memory expandable to 64 GB. The novelty has two slots for SIM-cards and willing to work up to 8 hours of talktime and up to 700 hours in standby mode.
Model Archos Neon 50f got a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 854×480 pixels, a Quad-core MediaTek MT6580M with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, battery capacity of 2000 mAh, 8-megapixel main camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front camera. The dimensions of the device are 144 x 72 x 9.4 mm and weighs 168 g. the Device is running Android 7.0 Nougat and supports many useful functions, for example, split the screen into two parts and work with two applications or fine tuning the alerting system of the smartphone.
Archos Neon 50f c 8 GB ROM will cost 4 799 rubles. The recommended retail price version of the smartphone with 16 GB ROM and a bright yellow back panel is 5 099 rubles.
- The upcoming Nokia flagships for the first time appeared in the video
- Advantages and disadvantages of the camera of the new HTC U11 version DxOMark
- Oukitel U11 Plus – wide Full HD screen and 4 GB of RAM at an affordable price
- Android O, Fuchsia OS and other expected events tomorrow’s Google I/O
- Review of Prey — Half-Life 3 does not need
- Protected Blackview BV7000 with NFC support on favorable terms