Artificial intelligence will reinvent drugs ten times faster people
to create a new drug today, scientists have to test tens of thousands of components to understand how they interact. And that’s not the hard part. After a substance found effective against the disease, he will undergo three different phases of clinical trials and to obtain regulatory approval.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Google Seurat – a revolutionary graphics rendering for mobile VR
- Why is the AI condemning criminals is dangerous?
- Human activity has led to the creation of an artificial barrier around the Earth
- SKOLKOVO has developed a versatile analog Powerwall from Tesla
- Presented neuromorphic learning chip, able to compose music
- The Boring Company Elon musk going to produce the bricks from the excavated earth