Artificial synapse, which can be a component of an electronic brain
Despite the fact that we often talk about neural networks and artificial intelligence, is still what we call “electronic brain,” its structure is radically different from the structure of the human brain. But there are so-called neuromorphic chips, which are much faster than their electronic counterparts, but much less developed, which hampers the development of this technology. Recently, thanks to the joint work of scientists from the USA and France, managed to create a structure very similar to human synapse (the point of contact between two cells, serving for transmission of nerve impulses). This development could be the first step towards creating a true electronic brain.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2: the battery is 5300 mAh and part of the flagship characteristics of Mi6
- Acer introduces new laptops, tablets and transformers
- Gemini flagship Ulefone be Pro AnTuTu gaining over 100 thousand points
- Blackview P2 battery 6000 mAh temporarily fell to 9,000 rubles
- Features desyatiletnego Intel Core i7 Skylake-X leaking
- Android Pay in Russia: problems and solutions