“Impulsive, suicidal, sex-crazed thrill seeker”. Who is it? Participant of the TV project “Dom-2”? A base jumper? The leader of a cult? Think again. So some psychiatrists of the U.S. air force, back in the early days of the space race, was a psychological profile of potential astronauts. Doctors assumed that if they are moved, reckless Hedonists, no one will force them to buckle to a modified Intercontinental ballistic missile and go into orbit.
- Almost all new power plants of Europe get their energy from renewable sources
- Biologists continue to explore the process of cellular resurrection
- Found a way to charge the gadget that extracts energy from the space around itself,
- #news high tech | Issue 179
- Toyota has introduced a miniature three-wheeled electric car