Astronomers: why do we need alpha Centauri, if you can fly to Sirius?
If you are going to run across the galaxy ultra-compact photonic spacecraft able to reach 1/5 the speed of light, then, of course, you need to think about how this apparatus can be stopped when it reaches a set destination. About such thoughts now swirling in a light the minds of modern astrophysics. Scientists speculate on how it would be possible to implement announced last year by Yuri Milner and Stephen Hawking project Breakthrough Starshot.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Scientists have created an artificial womb for premature babies
- The Creator of Wikipedia has launched its new project
- Created an augmented reality system that allows you to control the actions of robots
- The Chinese government founded the centre for development of commercial space technologies
- Sergey Brin from Google builds the airship
- Review game Lego City Undercover