Astronomers: why do we need alpha Centauri, if you can fly to Sirius?
If you are going to run across the galaxy ultra-compact photonic spacecraft able to reach 1/5 the speed of light, then, of course, you need to think about how this apparatus can be stopped when it reaches a set destination. About such thoughts now swirling in a light the minds of modern astrophysics. Scientists speculate on how it would be possible to implement announced last year by Yuri Milner and Stephen Hawking project Breakthrough Starshot.
- Scientists have created an artificial womb for premature babies
- The Creator of Wikipedia has launched its new project
- Created an augmented reality system that allows you to control the actions of robots
- The Chinese government founded the centre for development of commercial space technologies
- Sergey Brin from Google builds the airship
- Review game Lego City Undercover