CEO of ASUS Jerry Shen, has stated that they intend to release a line of smartphones ZenFone 5 in March 2018. Recall that only recently held the European premiere lineup ZenFone 4. Such a rapid production of the new generation is associated with the global restructuring that took place in ASUS this year. This allowed the company to plan the release of new smartphones at an earlier time.
Jerry Shen is confident that ASUS will be one of the seven most profitable manufacturers of smartphones worldwide by the third quarter of 2018. The company intends to continue to focus on the device budget and the middle class, so any changes in the business strategy of the manufacturer should not be expected.
About the actual devices of the line ZenFone 5 ASUS didn’t say anything. Probably we are waiting for a number of different models aimed at different price categories and user needs.
- The European Commission has proved that piracy does not harm sales
- Flexible smartphone Samsung Galaxy X is officially certified in Korea
- OnePlus has changed the update process OxygenOS
- Review of Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is weak to kill a God?
- Washing machines with direct drive: features