ASUS introduced the ZenFone 3S Max with a battery of 5000 mAh
ASUS has announced an improved and more long-lasting version of the smartphone ZenFone 3 Max and added in his name is the letter S.
ASUS ZenFone 3S Max has got a HD screen of 5.2 inches with a 2.5 D glass and rounded edges, the MediaTek chip MT6750 (MT6737), 3 gigabytes of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The main camera module has received a 13 megapixels front and 8 megapixels. In addition, the device is endowed with a metal body, fingerprint scanner, dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. ZenFone 3S Max is running Android OS 7.0 with the native shell ZenUI 3.0. During operation, in response to the battery at 5000 mAh (previously was on 4100 mAh). On assurances of representatives of the company, the battery charge will easily be enough for three days in the “standard use”.
Release date and price
Updated unit 3S Max ASUS ZenFone now available for purchase in India at a price of 222 the U.S. dollar in black and gold. Whether this model will be sold on the world market and at what price is still unknown.
What to expect
Expect the same cute, average performance, but long-lasting smartphone as the previous model. But at this price the smartphone is already serious competition, Meizu M3 Max, Meizu MX 6, Xiaomi Mi Max and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Testing the catapult in the most expensive carrier
- 43 Opera for PC became 13% faster, and anticipate user actions
- Webcam Logitech Brio supports 4K and recognizes the owner’s face
- New CMOS sensor Sony handles 1000 frames per second
- TP-Link: results in 2016 in Ukraine. Leading position and refusal to 150Mbps routers
- What was our universe before the Big Bang?