ASUS ZenPad Z8S — compact metal tablet for $250
At Computex in may ASUS first showed the tablet ZenPad Z8S, and now the company has released the device in the sale. The gadget has got all-metal casing in dark gray and 7.9-inch IPS screen. Inside the device manufacturer has placed an eight-core Snapdragon 652, up to 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage with the possibility of extension. Z8S ZenPad runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a proprietary shell ZenUI.
On the front panel is the physical Home button and two touch keys for navigation. To the right of the body are volume buttons and on the left side you can find the memory card slot.
Technical specifications ASUS ZenPad Z8S:
- 7.9 inch IPS display with a resolution of 2048×1536 points;
- eight-core Snapdragon 652;
- graphics accelerator Adreno 510;
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM to choose from;
- 32 GB or 64 GB of storage to choose from;
- support for memory cards microSD up to 128 GB;
- 13-megapixel main camera with flash;
- A 5-megapixel front camera;
- support LTE;
- battery capacity 680 mAh 4;
- dimensions 205,4 x 136,4 x 7.6 mm;
- weight: 320 grams;
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat.
At the moment, the tablet is sold exclusively on the network of us operator Verizon and costs $250.