Autonomous robot security guard with a drone
Company Otsaw Digital introduced the robot O-R3 for protection of the territory. It is equipped with different sensors on a small car with the autopilot system. He is able 24/7 to patrol the area, and built-in cameras provide a 360 degree view. The machine is able to detect passing people and other objects, but it is assumed that somewhere there live people who are watching from the room. If the robot can not continue to pursue the suspect in illegal entry, rear leaving the platform with the drone tracking movement of the intruder within a radius of 100 meters. O-R3 will debut in the exhibition CommunicAsia2017 in Singapore, the price of such a guard is not specified.
- iPhone SE became the leader of the list of smartphones that satisfied users
- Vodafone Ukraine has changed the legal name
- Drones and AI will help to protect elephants from poachers
- When the amount is more terms: review of smartphone Moto G5
- The new “frameless” smartphone “lit” on the video
- Launched the first in Russia multi-node quantum network