Autopilot NuTonomy will meet with bad drivers
to test the autopilot properly, it is necessary to create the most believable and harsh conditions. The developers NuTonomy decided to send several unmanned vehicles in a few creepy parts of Boston — statistics of road traffic inspections, the United States is living there the worst drivers in America. The opportunity to introduce AI with these guys can be a great lesson for the automatic driving, so the creators of the autopilot made a request for tests in Boston. The permission was granted.
- In China printed origami using a regular projector and Power Point
- A review of The Disney Afternoon Collection — classic “Dandy” for 900 rubles
- There is a choice: smartphones with FM radio
- Which gives a degree of protection IP68 smartphone
- Analysts predict the release of the new PlayStation a year later
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5 will be one of the first Windows-computers with ARM processor