Since the release of smartphone Nokia 6, the network appears more and more information about the new company’s flagship Global HMD, which will also be released under the Nokia brand.
In various leaks, the smartphone appears under the names P1 and Nokia Nokia 8, however both of these options share one common item — 835 chipset Snapdragon.
Today, the network appeared the invitation of the company Global HMD to the presentation, which will be held on 26 February 2017. In the framework of the exhibition MWC 2017, the company plans to show several new smartphones, but will there be among them flagship smartphone Nokia P1 are not yet known.
According to rumors, in addition to the powerful chipset Snapdragon 835, the flagship of Nokia will get a metal body, 5.3-inch IGZO display from Sharp with a resolution of Quad HD, 6 Gb RAM and 128 Gb of internal flash memory as well as the 22.3 Mp main camera with triple LED flash and ZEISS optics.
- Top 7 best juicers rating of 2016, Allo
- Along with the Galaxy S8 Samsung will introduce wireless headphones with active noise reduction
- Xiaomi Mi 6 can obtain a simplified version of the Snapdragon chip 835
- Apple overtook Samsung and became the largest smartphone vendor
- Google overtook Apple and became the most expensive brand in the world