Began construction of the world’s first cargo ship-robot
Recently, the company Kongsberg Maritime of Norway has announced the beginning of work on the world’s first automated cargo ship at the request of the Corporation YARA Porsgrunn. The ship will be used to automatically transport the company’s products. This ship hardly need the team, and it can be called the world’s first unmanned ship-robot.
- The layout of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 indicates the new location of the fingerprint scanner
- Xbox Scorpio will give their owners an advantage in multiplayer
- Sony will release this year another pair of flagship smartphones
- Android Go is not a new version of Android
- For Clash of Clans has released the largest ever update
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active will differ significantly from original S8