Began testing the rapid-fire railgun weapons
recently we wrote about the fact that General Atomics has tested the first RC shells of the railgun cannon. And here now it became known that scientific research office of naval the U.S. Navy in conjunction with the BAE Systems lead test railgun guns, designed for high-speed shooting. Energy shot of their railgun is 32 megajoules.
- Android Pay in Russia: all we need to know
- What if the Earth started to spin faster?
- The release of the game Red Dead Redemption 2 postponed to 2018
- Microsoft introduced a laptop The New Surface Pro
- The human intellect is limited, therefore we need artificial intelligence
- The air of Beijing has offered to clean using bicycles