Belarusian currency and stock exchange has launched a pilot project based on the technology of the blockchain, reports the news Agency BelTA with reference to the head of marketing and sales BCSE Vitaly Tikhonov. According to the head of the stock exchange Andrei AbhimAna, the project aims to streamline reporting, reduce paperwork and gradually move away from paperwork.
- The white house: the Mask did not allow anything to dig between Washington and new York
- Russian scientists have created an analyzer of ground for the mission “Eczemas”
- Morgan Stanley predicted the collapse in sales of graphics cards in 2018
- Canada will launch a blockchain platform identification
- Elon Musk has unveiled a fantastic new electropure Semi