Just a few days ago we told you that the smartphone Sharp Aquos S2 will be presented today at a special event in Beijing. And it really happened, Sharp introduced the world’s very unusual, almost frameless smartphone.
The frame around the display is virtually non-existent, which gives the device a very futuristic look. We were shown a smartphone in two versions, which differ in processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/660), memory (4 GB or 6 GB) and the amount of flash memory (64 or 128 GB).
Both versions of the smartphone have impressive IGZO display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a resolution of 1080х2040 points, the aspect ratio is 17:9. Also Sharp Aquos S2 has a vertically arranged dual camera that includes two sensors with a resolution of 12 MP and 8 MP. During the Autonomous operation of the device meets the battery capacity of 3020 mAh.
The start of sales in China – 14 August, and the price is $372 for the Junior model and lures to give the Chinese money. Thus, the senior model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory would cost $ 520 USD. However, given the appearance of the smartphone and its specifications, it is one of the most interesting devices that was announced in the first half of 2017.
- Insider information about Asus Zenfone 4 and Zenfone 4 Pro
- Created an algorithm that determines the depression of the photos in Instagram
- Disney engineers have developed a “magical bench” augmented reality
- In Moscow opened a proving ground for testing Autonomous cars
- Became known specifications of the smartphone OUKITEL K3