How active smartphone user are you? If you do not release the phone from the hands throughout the day using instant messaging, navigation, calls, browser, YouTube, games or just a lot of driving and are faced with unstable mobile network signal, then surely the problem is exhausted by lunchtime the battery, you know. To carry the external battery is not always convenient, and to find an outlet in your road or town – that has the problem. The problem could be a smartphone with an impressive battery like Blackview P2. Its battery capacity of 6000 mAh is enough for all occasions. But until June 3 the device can be purchased for less than 9 000.
As already noted, in Blackview P2 is fitted with a battery with a capacity of 6,000 mAh. It provides two days of normal use of the phone, and if necessary it can be used for charging other devices, be it smart watches, headphones or even another smartphone. In Blackview P2 has support for fast charging 9V/2A, allows to charge the device from 0% to 100% in just 2.5 hours.
It is important to note that to install to the smartphone high capacity battery is not enough, so he worked for. In P2 also used the Blackview OCTA-core MediaTek processor MT6750T with a maximum clock frequency of 1,5 GHz and 4 GB of RAM type LPDDR3. A combination of four energy-efficient cores Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 1 GHz and four more powerful cores with a frequency of 1.5 GHz allows the smartphone to save resources when working with simple tasks and, as a consequence, to work longer.
Specifications of Blackview P2:
- 5.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels;
- OCTA-core MediaTek processor MT6750T with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz;
- a graphics accelerator Mali-T860, MP2;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 64 GB of internal memory;
- support for memory cards microSDXC up to 128 GB;
- 13-megapixel main camera with aperture f/1,8;
- 8-megapixel front camera;
- the fingerprint scanner;
- two slots for SIM-cards;
- support 4G LTE;
- the battery capacity of 6000 mAh battery with support for quick charging;
- dimensions: 154 x 77 x 9.8 mm;
- weight: 230 g.
- Features desyatiletnego Intel Core i7 Skylake-X leaking
- Android Pay in Russia: problems and solutions
- Sony drops the Xperia lines X and X Compact
- In a taxi, on the kitchen table and the bed: where possible a full gaming?
- Insides #968: 5 OnePlus, Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Maze Alpha, UMIDIGI Crystal