It seems that Blizzard is planning to resurrect all their popular hits from the past. After the announcement of the remaster of the cult strategy StarCraft, there were hints of an updated version of the legendary Diablo II, and Warcraft III. The company has not made any official statements, however, the description of several emerging vacancies indicate that Blizzard is going to start their development.
On Blizzard’s official website in the career section there were two interesting jobs: senior engineer for server-side technologies and UI/UX visual designer. In their description they say that a fascinating story, the possibility of multiplayer, and endless replayability in one time did StarCraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II and titans of game development. But in connection with the development of technology and online services gamers can’t rate these games highly. Future employees are encouraged to “breathe new life into the legendary classics”.
There is speculation that the remaster Diablo II, and Warcraft III will be officially announced during the event BlizzCon 2017, which will be held on 3 and 4 November in California. As for the updated version of StarCraft, its release will take place this summer.
- UMIDIGI Z1 and Z1 Pro: the battery capacity in the slimmest body
- OnePlus 5 revealed ahead of time
- Browse Epic Little War Game — wargame healthy person
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 will become the new solution for budget smartphones
- Insides #991: Doogee Mix Plus, MIUI 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2