Bungie invites you to the first showing gameplay shooter Destiny 2
Studio Bungie decided to remind you about today’s online broadcast, which will host the world premiere of the gameplay for Destiny 2. Recall that the official announcement of the multiplayer shooter was held at the end of March, but till today the gameplay has never been demonstrated. On the live broadcast of Hawthorn, California, will be attended by the developers of Destiny 2 and special guests.
Online stream Destiny 2 starts at 20:00 Moscow time and will be held in Russian language. In the sequel, the last city on Earth fell under the onslaught of the red Legion, who heads Gaul. He occupied the city and took away all abilities from the Guardians. Now the players have to work together to bring your home to repel the army gaula.
The video below will become active at the beginning of the broadcast, at about 19:45 Moscow time.
Release Destiny 2 will be held on 8 September. In addition to the consoles the game will also be released on PC. Shooter will be released entirely in Russian.
- Nokia 6 for Europe and Latin America differs from the Chinese version
- The flagship Sony XZ Premium: declared value in Russia
- Against hacking is techniques: how to protect your game account from hackers
- There is a choice: how to make theater from a smartphone
- Lenovo showed new laptops for work and play
- Insides #958: Nubia Z17, Z2 Moto, Aermoo M1, Doogee X30