Call of Duty: WWII will allow you to participate in the largest bombardment in the history
The Call of Duty fans welcomed the news that the series returns to its roots. The announcement of the new part, which will unfold during the Second world war, has excited the gaming community – gamers looking forward to new details. The developers of Sledgehammer Games gladly share them. Glen Schofield, Executive Director of the Studio, told of an interesting mission that will be present in the campaign mode of Call of Duty: WWII.
One of the missions of the single player game will be based on the famous “operation Cobra”. It started seven weeks after the invasion of Normandy on July 25. The aim of the operation was the removal of military action from the Normandy invasion area. To break through the German defenses, the American troops used heavy bombers and artillery. About 3 thousand American planes dropping bombs on the Nazis. It was the largest aerial bombardment in history. Interestingly, “operation Cobra” had never been shown in video games.
The release of Call of Duty: WWII will be held on November 3 2017 on the PC and current-gen consoles. In addition to the Normandy landings and the operation Cobra, the game will allow you to take part in the battle for Paris and the attack in the Ardennes. Soon Activision will conduct a beta test of Call of Duty: WWII for those who pre-ordered.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 – first notebook with GTX 1080 and a thickness of 18 mm, created in design Max-Q
- First look at Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi vs. custom: the ice is broken?
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro will provide exclusive features to owners of Galaxy smartphones
- In St. Petersburg will build the world’s largest planetarium
- UMIDIGI working on a new flagship with 8GB of RAM and a screen 18:9