Can the universe one day collapse?
One of the most important achievements of the 20th century was the precise definition of how big, broad and massive is our universe. With about two trillion galaxies, enclosed in a volume with a radius of 46 billion light years, our observable universe allows us to reconstruct the full story of our cosmos, right up to the Big Bang and maybe even a little earlier. But what about the future? What is the universe? Will you?
- Stan – a robot that can Park your car
- DJI introduced its cheap and tiny drone
- Open new genes responsible for the development of coronary heart disease
- EDIT — modular electric drone with individual design
- For smartphones has developed a printer with augmented reality
- The next part of Dragon Age is already in development