Chinese engineers proposed to build an underwater Hyperloop
Preliminary calculations conducted by the Institute of railway transport of China, showed that the construction of the submarine branch of the vacuum tunnel by the principle Hyperloop is quite feasible for the Chinese experts task. The main thing is first to develop, manufacture and assemble all the necessary equipment and infrastructure. Submitted the draft ten-speed underwater tunnel involves the ability to get from the mainland to Taiwan in just 13 minutes.
- NASA and ESA will hold a joint landing on a moon of Jupiter
- Smartphone OUKITEL K6000 Plus: charge for five minutes and talk for two hours
- Created a robot Cheetah that speed is not inferior to its natural counterpart
- The first “Martians” from NASA will be very hard
- For brain development, immunity and memory respond to the same genes
- How does it work? | Navigator