Company LG Electronics presented on the Russian market a new portable audio system X-Boom FH2. This is the first column in a series of X-Boom has a built-in battery. A single charge, says the manufacturer, will last for 15 hours of music playback on a single charge. But the most interesting feature of the X-Boom FH2 is a built-in retractable handle and wheels for transport. During transport column resembles a conventional suitcase that allows you to stand out from the crowd.
LG X-Boom FH2 supports karaoke and allows you to create a soundtrack of any song transferred via Bluetooth or via USB cable while keeping the volume of vocals. For this you need to connect to the speaker microphone to activate the Voice Canceller function (reduced vocal loudness) and to find the right tone with the function Key Changer.
Column supports remote control using smartphone via Bluetooth. This way you can adjust the volume and switch tracks. Even if FH2 is in sleep mode, playback still starts automatically as soon as the music is sent from your smartphone via Bluetooth.
In addition, the LG X-Boom FH2 allows you to create multiplelist of the songs stored on different devices. Connect up to three smartphones to the speaker via Bluetooth.
Technical characteristics of LG X-Boom FH2:
- output power front speakers: 50 W;
- microphone connector: 1EA (Φ6.3);
- power consumption: 36 W;
- power consumption in standby mode: 0.5 W;
- the presence of FM radio;
- tuner FM: 87.5-108.0 MHz;
- work time from a single charge: up to 15 hours;
- charging time: 8 h;
- dimensions: 353 x 420 x 269 mm;
- weight: 9.7 kg.
- Google passes Apple in the rating of most valuable world brands
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: 2 Feb
- Audio system Sony MHC-V77DW with lighting and splash-proof, presented in Russia
- 7.1.2 Android will bring on the Nexus 5X 6P and one of the exclusive features of “pixels”
- Review Resident Evil 7: man to man — the food