Computers on Windows 10 with ARM processors will be released by the end of the year
At the end of last year, Microsoft and Qualcomm announced plans to release computers with a full version of Windows 10 on ARM-based processors. Since then it’s been a long time, but so far no such device has been submitted. In an interview with the representatives of Qualcomm, we managed to find outthat the computers with Snapdragon processors will be available before the end of this year. During the financial report for the second quarter of 2017, CEO of the company Steve Mollenkopf confirmed that the first computers running Windows 10 with ARM processors will be released in the fourth quarter of this year – around October or December.
“Our Snapdragon 835 extends to mobile PCs running the Windows 10 which is planned for release in the fourth quarter of this year. In the field of data centers, we announced collaboration with Microsoft and demonstrated the operation of Windows Server on our 10-nm processors Qualcomm Centriq is the first 10-nm server processors in the industry,” said Steve Mollenkopf.
Unfortunately, the list of partners is Qualcomm planning to release the computers on the basis of ARM processors is kept secret.
- To play Dota 2 soon need to bind the mobile number
- Screen test Lite 8 Honor: what brightness the lightness?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is more expensive to produce than Galaxy S7
- The owners of the Elephone P9000 waited Android 7.0
- Xiaomi has released a three-axis stabilizer for smartphones
- Russian developers make the simulator executioner