In recent time, more and more various applications of so-called metamaterials. They have a number of unique properties that are not available to the “ordinary” materials. And recently, researchers from the University of Michigan has developed a complex material that changes its hardness and strength in response to external voltage. This material can be used in car frame, making them harmless in case of accident.
- The Boeing company introduced a lightweight space suit new generation
- Discounts on apps and games for iOS: January 31,
- Console NVIDIA SHIELD TV have learned how to work with controllers for the PlayStation and Xbox
- What to buy for Lenovo P780
- Updated LG phones K-series represented in Russia