Created a “robotic” glove that allows you to touch virtual reality
Engineers from the University of California at San Diego, the technology of manufacturing of soft robots were used in the creation of lightweight and flexible glove that allows users to experience haptic feedback when interacting with virtual reality. These gloves have already demonstrated their ability to simulate realistic tactile feedback when playing on a piano with virtual keyboard.
- Solved a 40-year-old mystery of a strange radio signal from space
- A review of the Cayin player N3 — a lot of small
- Analysts: NASA risks losing Mars for a few years
- Alphabet Boston Dynamics was sold to the Japanese
- #E3 | Where and when to watch live conferences from E3 2017
- Created the first two-dimensional magnet with a thickness of one atom