Created an antibiotic that kill “superbugs”
no Matter how rapidly developing and inventing new means of treating the pharmaceutical industry. The bacteria will still adapt faster, which leads to the emergence of extremely resistant strains of antibiotics, also known as “superbugs”. To combat them we need “superstability”, one of whom recently managed to obtain an American scientist, by modifying the structure of known vancomycin.
- Gamers the joy of headphones Razer ManO’War
- Represented a microchip that can separate DNA and purify it
- Intel has introduced a new line of processors Core X
- LG X Power 2 battery 4500 mAh appeared in the Russian retail
- Call of Duty: WWII will allow you to participate in the largest bombardment in the history
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 – first notebook with GTX 1080 and a thickness of 18 mm, created in design Max-Q