Created an augmented reality system that allows you to control the actions of robots
Many modern robots are already developed enough to independently perform some highly specialized tasks. In most cases, without the “help” of man, robots are still not enough. Therefore, improvements of the management systems to be less loaded and gave me the opportunity to understand even the untrained technician. This system based on augmented reality was recently presented by scientists from new York.
- The Chinese government founded the centre for development of commercial space technologies
- Sergey Brin from Google builds the airship
- Review game Lego City Undercover
- Artificial art: RobotArt — the competition to create films among robots
- Huami Amazfit Smartband is protected fitness tracker from the sub-brand of Xiaomi
- NTT docomo showed the world’s first spherical LED display for drones