Created by a speech synthesizer based on AI that is capable of reproducing any voice
Almost all currently existing virtual assistants, no matter how advanced features they may possess, have very strange “machine” voice, that with nothing to confuse. This occurs from the fact that the voice synthesizers used for speech set of pre-recorded phrases, sounds and combinations thereof. As suggested by some experts in this area, improving sound quality can be achieved by using artificial intelligence, and demonstrated the company’s Lyrebird from Montreal. Their development can reproduce the voice of any person.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- A review of the game Full Throttle: Remastered. Rock of ages!
- The Chinese from BYD has developed electric garbage truck
- Psychologists: the Use of foul language makes you stronger
- Neuralink Elon Musk. Part five: the challenge Neuralink
- Opera Max updated the interface and added saving tips traffic
- How and why to remove system apps and files Android