The major problem in modern devices is that they are very quickly discharged, and to fill up the charge, it takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
In this regard, many users actively use portable batteries (powerbank), which at any moment can top up the charge of the device.
Inventor Jacob Bey came up with the idea to create a unique powerbank, which will be capable of charging a smartphone in just 5 minutes. Unique portable battery got the name Zeus Hybrid and is already raising funds on Kickstarter.
Novelty has a capacity of 6000 mAh and uses supercapacitors from carbon, which in comparison with lithium-ion batteries have significant advantages.
According to the manufacturer, Zeus Hybrid can withstand 100 times more charging cycles than conventional batteries, so it could work for up to 20 years.
Zeus Hybrid can be ordered on Kickstarter for about $60.
Recall that in this month we told you about a portable battery pack offers a capacity of 160 000 mAh.
- In the first quarter of 2017, the sale of TP-Link in the Ukrainian market grew by 82%
- How dangerous wireless keyboard and mouse
- Logitech introduced a new gaming keyboard with backlight G413
- Jewelry with colored stones: be in trend!
- Startup of the week from Hello: Penna — bluetooth-keyboard-style typewriter