Created the first “chemical memory” in volume 1 bit
Sometimes the search for new ways of information storage makes scientists to discover hitherto unknown properties of familiar things. For example, we all know that “classic” storage unit of information is bit. In quantum systems — quantum bit (qubit). But scientists from the Physico-chemical Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences has opened a new unit of information: bit chemical, consists of three separate drops of chemical reagents, located relative to each other in such a way that the reaction taking place inside, and transmit data.
- Creator HoloLens believes that smartphones came to an end
- Found a way of turning natural gas in graphene
- NVIDIA first demonstrated a multiuser VR system
- Review of the portable headphone amplifier HUM Hypno
- The fog created a flexible augmented reality display
- Bosch will help Apple create a new iPhone and augmented reality glasses