According to an article recently published in the Guardian, a group of neurologists from Virgin medical-technological research Institute of the Carillon was able to establish the difference in the brain of the real criminals and those who commit an offence unintentionally. It is enough just to perform the brain.
- Swatch is developing its own operating system for smart watches
- Three women went blind as a result of treatment with stem cells
- Competitor Microsoft said the details of proprietary technology mixed reality
- Google tests new design branded search application
- Apple will expand the feature set AirPods using the new sensors