Chinese company Cube has introduced a new compact tablet called iWork 8 Air Pro. In addition to low prices, the novelty has a few more features. In particular, the new tablet has two operating systems: Windows and Android 10 5.1. However, the main “chip” Cube iWork 8 Air Pro is the RAM. Unlike most similar devices, the new tablet from Cube installed not 2 or 4 GB of RAM, and a whopping 8 GB.
Cube iWork 8 Air Pro is built on Intel’s Atom x5-Z8350 and has an 8-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels, 32 GB of internal memory, slot for card format microSD, two cameras of 2 megapixels and a battery capacity of 3,500 mAh.
According to reports, cost the new tablet PC will be about $130. It is noteworthy that earlier Cube released a tablet called Cube iWork 8 Air, which has a more modest “filling”, but it costs only a few dollars cheaper.
- Virtual Home button does not harm the display of the Samsung Galaxy S8
- What to buy for Lenovo P70
- The founder of Wikipedia started the fight with fake news
- [for publicity] Smartphones UMi, ZUK and Teclast tablets with discount in GearBest
- DJI Goggles: goggles to fly drones in first-person