Mars science laboratory NASA called Curiosity faithfully serve earth science for almost five years. During this time the Rover did a spectacular journey lasting more than 15 000 meters in the surface of the red planet. The transfer process was extremely slow, sometimes the connection just dropped and scientists had to wait for Curiosity again will be in touch. The leadership of NASA went on a highly unusual step: the Rover decided to give the artificial intelligence, so he could explore the surface of Mars independently, even when communication with Earth is absent.
- Fitness tracker Cubot S1 is working month without recharging, and reports changes in the weather
- Google blocked in Russia: how was it?
- Flagship Hi-Fi player Cowon Plenue 2 went on sale in the Russian market
- ZTE has launched Blade sales V8 mini 3D camera
- I1 FiiO portable DAC for iOS devices is now available in Russia