DARPA looking for way to speed up the process of learning
If the brain is a common set of biological “wires” and “circuits”, why not just upgrade its components to make us better and smarter? At least this is the theory behind a new project, the secret research Department of the advanced research projects of the Ministry of defense (DARPA), according to the announcement made this week. The objective of the project is looking for opportunities to improve cognitive abilities by activating the so-called synaptic plasticity of the brain.
- NASA has developed the concept of suspended lunar greenhouse
- The Creator of Siri offers to use AI to expand human memory
- SCREAMY SKI — like platformer with voice control
- The choice is: gadgets for pumping car
- On the website of Call of Duty: WWII found the Easter eggs
- Huawei and Intel signed a Memorandum of cooperation