Darth Vader helmet made of pure gold worth $1.4 million
Japanese jewelry company Ginza Tanaka decided to earn on fans of “Star wars”, releasing the 40-year anniversary of the Saga gold tokens with images of your favorite characters and the date of release of the first film — may 25, 1977. The highlight of the program was the helmet of Darth Vader from 24-carat gold in full size. A souvenir for the rich of the Sith weighs 15 pounds and will be offered for sale at a price of $1.4 million.
- The company Nintendo has introduced a new version of its handheld console
- The lack of funding disrupts the timing of the implementation of major projects NASA
- How to save money on hotel bookings Instead
- RSC Energia is working on a competitor to the Falcon 9 from SpaceX
- DARPA looking for way to speed up the process of learning
- NASA has developed the concept of suspended lunar greenhouse