Deep Green — underwater robot butterfly, “flying” in the water to generate energy
the Development of alternative energy sources in recent times is becoming ever stronger. And company from Sweden called Minesto recently entered the race, received a permit for construction near one of the Islands of Wales underwater farm Deep Green. The farm will be built on the basis of power plants with a capacity of 10 megawatts, and generators, something reminiscent of butterflies “flying” in the water.
- Review DAC with headphone amplifier Daart Canary from Yulong
- Microsoft’s Windows 10 — the alternative is Crome OS for education
- The tourist spaceship, Virgin Galactic has made another test flight
- The Valve continue to leave the writers
- Microsoft has announced the notebook Surface Laptop running Windows 10’s
- Russian engineers began developing electroanalyt