- 1 Sports shoes for training and competition
- 2 The distinctive characteristics of running shoes
- 3 How to distinguish male and female running shoes
- 4 Individual factors when choosing a sports Shoe for running
- 5 Popular brands of sneakers for running
- 6 The results
With the approaching spring and summer, many are beginning to think about how in the shortest possible time to bring your body in tone, to throw a couple of extra pounds accumulated over the winter. When the weather every day pleases us with warm breezes and bright sun, in order to return the muscles tone, not necessarily to attend the gym. There are many different types of sports that involve to hold classes outdoors, under the open sky.
Any sport is having some pressure on certain muscles, so it’s important to compensate in order not to injure the body.
If You’re staying at a sport like running, the first thing you should consider before you start exercising, it is purchasing the special sneakers. Today buy sports shoes will not be difficult. The problem that many face is how to choose among the many models and brands my perfect pair.
If You plan to run often, but only sometimes, and with health you have a full order (no pronation and supination of the foot), in this case, the standard shoes from the company Reebok and Asics you will be quite enough.
- You have a large body mass and, respectively, while running on foot account for a large shock;
- Often do Jogging (around 30 minutes per day or more, at least 2-3 times a week);
- Run fast, at speeds of over 12 km/h.
Special shoes for competition – helps professional athletes to achieve maximum results, but does not protect against sprains and stretch marks;
The distinctive characteristics of running shoes
Durable and stable sole – a special insert of wear-resistant rubber arranged on outer side sock, and heel area.
Depreciation – in order to cushion the impact force on the legs during sports, all Jogging sneakers include cushioning, which is in the calcaneal compartment of the foot or to wear.
Insole – removable, which can be easily replaced with an orthotic.
The softness and flexibility when choosing a running footwear, it is important to keep in mind that it must be soft and flexible.
Weight – the maximum allowed 400 g
Ventilation – the main visual difference running shoes is that they are never made from leather and other heavy materials.
Lacing is located closer to the inner part of the foot.
How to distinguish male and female running shoes
Choosing shoes, sometimes hard to navigate and understand where the end of the female begins the male model. Most people are not even aware that Jogging sneakers for different sexes differ not only in color and size.
The fact that the female foot is more sensitive and has more claims to shoes. In contrast to men’s athletic shoes, women’s sneakers manufacturers are trying to apply advanced technology for maximum comfort women’s feet.
— due to the different proportions of male and female legs, female athletic shoes are equipped with a narrower Shoe;
— women’s running shoes are made with extra height heel, making the chance of damaging the tendons is minimized;
in contrast to the strong half of humanity, women are more graceful and weigh less, respectively, the depreciation of women’s sneakers softer.
The above characteristics of women’s footwear relevant to all training shoes. The exception to the rule is only a special competition shoes. It does not have any serious differences, but at the same time, not ideal for prolonged exercise.
Individual factors when choosing a sports Shoe for running
To date, sports shoes for Jogging are abundant. However, to understand which the sneakers will be more convenient for you, during the selection you must consider some individual factors.
Different types of pronation as one of the main parameters when choosing running shoes. First we need to define the type of your foot arch and already proceeding from these data to choose a suitable pair.
The height of the pads and the degree of pronation is an important features, which in the future will depend on how safe it will be for you the training process.
For people suffering from excessive Michaud suitable running shoes with arch support.
Hypoponera on the contrary require athletic shoes without having arch support.
Also pay attention to the fact that the thumb should not get to the toe Shoe is approximately 3 mm. And in order to correctly determine the size of shoes, sneakers it is better to measure in the afternoon when the foot is increased.
During the run based on the middle and front part of the foot, the sole should be flat and amortization to be ahead.
Different length range, large body mass of the runners, poor fitness ligaments and joints require additional support and shock absorption. If you wonder about how all the same to choose the right running shoes, the answer will directly depend on the running technique You use.
There are 3 ways of running:
- stability on the forefoot;
- stability in the heel pocket;
- stability on the middle part of the foot;
During the run, relying on the heel the soles are made higher and the cushioning is in the heel, which minimizes the risk of getting knee injuries.
Choosing running shoes, it’s important to understand what time of year You use it, and be sure to take into account the seasonal characteristics of your region. For the manufacture of winter sneakers manufacturers use dense materials that do not get wet, and good at keeping warm.
In the hot season your feet feel comfortable, for summer sneakers always use lightweight and breathable materials, but take into account that due to the fabric base, they easily get wet.
Depending on the surface (stadium coating, asphalt paths, paving slabs, dirt tracks) on which You will run, you need the right shoes. It is optimal to have at least two pairs of athletic shoes for different coverages.
Choose running shoes according to the type of surface:
- for Jogging at the stadium coverings and asphalt paths it is better to use sports shoes on the pavement;
- if your running route is on gravel paths or fields, choose sneakers for running on rough terrain.
- shoes for asphalt, treadmill, and other hard surfaces requires soft and smooth soles;
- running through the woods, use shoes with steel spikes or a good protector that prevents slipping. Due to the hard sole You will protect your feet from stones.
- running on soft dirt paths, also it is better to use shoes with stiffer soles.
Popular brands of sneakers for running
Manufacturers of shoes for running, taking care of the customers needs, offer a huge selection of sneakers, different design and color. Each brand has its own unique technology. However, despite the fact that the market for running shoes are available in wide range, all models are designed to perform one function. In order to understand which sneakers you will be most comfortable and convenient, it is necessary to compare the characteristics of different brands.
Among the leaders of the Shoe manufacturers for running, the most popular are the following firms:
- Reebok Zquick
The brand Asics in their models as the damper uses a silicone gel that reduce the load on the spine, heels, and knees.
- vented outsole that minimizes the load
- comfortable shoes helps to provide ease and flexibility
- wear-resistant rubber
Running shoes from Adidas breathable model with a ventilated sole that is equipped with special technology that effectively withdraw heat and moisture from shoes, so that eliminates the main sources of odour.
- in the manufacture only breathable materials to facilitate easy penetration of air
- the ventilation insert in the sole
- special perforated mesh for total ventilation
Sneakers by Reebok – good combination of modern and stylish design of its own developments and the latest technology of other brands.
- sole has excellent grip, designed for high speed runner
- upper part of Shoe made by Reebok NanoWeb technology, that allows excellent locking of the foot during movement, thus reducing the risk of blisters
All who though time faced with the task of selecting shoes, do not know what to find its matching pair is not so simple. Modern sports shoes has many features, and if You want to achieve high results in sports, take some time and money to purchase quality running shoes.
Properly fitted running shoes will minimize the risk of injury, and make sports the most effective. Also, when choosing sneakers, do not forget to take into account the individual peculiarities of the organism and the type of the running surface.
- Apple introduced a competitor to Google Home, and Amazon Echo
- The company EA Games has announced a new part of Need for Speed called Payback
- Kompanyai Waymo began testing self-driving trucks
- In 2018, the Chrome will start to block annoying ads
- Hyundai introduced the Elec City electric bus with a power reserve of 290 km