Last year in the river had created an electronic map of roads Navizor, through which was digitized 67 percent of all roads of the city. Assessment of the roads gave 27 thousand inhabitants of the Dnieper.
Today on a press-conferences the chief of Department of information technologies, Irina Koretsky, presented another innovation — mobile app Waze.
— We launched a mobile application Waze, she said. What does it need? In this mobile application will be written to all the blocked streets and road repairs to be carried out by municipal services. Also every citizen will be able to enter information about traffic jams and blocked roads. All information will be displayed in online mode.
It is worth noting that the mobile application Waze is used in most cities of Europe. In Ukraine, the Dnieper was the first city which has introduced this email service.
Download the app Waze for Android:
Download the app Waze for iOS:
- Video review of the action Cam Nomi Cam 360 D1
- In the spring of 2017 Microsoft will introduce a "Lite" version of Windows 10
- Razer acquired the company Nextbit, to create a "cloud mobile" Robin
- How to choose a humidifier for baby: tips caring parents
- Apple has officially joined the project Partnership on AI