Among the many technologies that have captured our imagination over the past five years, there are such lofty aspirations as unmanned aerial vehicles, or simply drones. These high-tech flying machines opened new cultural entertainment, combining a hobby-enthusiasts and simple human curiosity: what’s it like up there in the sky?
- The experiment of cleaning the orbit from space debris began
- #it is an interesting | Most anticipated news of 2017
- Photographers strained: industrial robots had a photo shoot his Director
- One of the oldest ancestors of animals and humans was similar to the “toothed bag”
- Review headphones Kennerton Odin — now from the wood of Yggdrasil