Company Hardt Global Mobility plans to build a network of Hyperloop between Paris and Amsterdam in just four years. The first test track for the new transport system has already started to build, but in order to test the transport system at high speeds, to study the issues of security and levitation, you will need to modify it. According to representatives of Hardt Global Mobility, fully test section will be ready by 2019.
- American airports starts testing the system which recognize faces
- Google along with Wonder woman teaches children the programming
- Both Windows-computers on Snapdragon 835 cope with difficult problems?
- Consolers never dreamed of: the new flagship of Intel and AMD
- OnePlus 5: new details about the design and sample photos