Dwelling Curiosity Rover was potentially habitable
According to NASA, the crater, which now “lives” the Curiosity Rover, was warm and livable, warm lake
According to NASA, the crater, which now “lives” the Curiosity Rover, was warm, livable lake.
Two recently published research paper suggests that the crater Gale was a warm lake for about 700 million years. In other words, it was a very long time potentially habitable. The data obtained indicate that the time frame of potential life on Mars, at least in Gale Crater, much more than previously thought. It does not guarantee that humanity will find fossils of microbes, but the chances are higher than before.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Nasa released high-quality photos of Jupiter
- The secret to a long and healthy life can be very simple
- Re-SpaceX launched a Dragon spacecraft
- Dutch startup will build a Hyperloop in Europe
- American airports starts testing the system which recognize faces
- Google along with Wonder woman teaches children the programming