Scientist Alan Winfield, Professor of robotice of the University of the West of England in Bristol, and Mariana Jirotka, Professor of human-centered programming, University of Oxford, believe that robots should be equipped with so-called “ethical black boxes.” It would be the equivalent of the recording devices used in aviation to determine all consistent reason, forcing the pilots to take certain actions in the event of emergencies, allowing the investigators to follow these actions and find out the causes of the disaster.
- NASA: On Mars there were no civilizations. At least a thousand years ago
- The first bilateral transplant of the hands of a child found to be successful
- Russian engineers create rockets with artificial intelligence
- Astronomers have described the nature of the recent strange signals from space
- Students of MIT, NASA presented the project space of the hotel