Elon Musk showed a glimpse of a Tesla electric truck
This week Elon Musk made some statements about his new projects, including an electric Tesla truck, over which the company runs in 2016. The automaker promised to provide the truck in September of this year, but on April 28 Musk gave the audience a glimpse of TED on a heavily darkened image of a new model of Tesla.
This week Elon Musk made some statements about his new projects, including about Tesla electric truck, over which the company runs in 2016. The automaker promised to provide the truck in September of this year, but on April 28 Musk gave the audience a TED conference in Vancouver to get a glimpse at the very dark image of a new model of Tesla.
What kind of truck?
Based on the above image, Tesla truck looks much more aerodynamical than a typical tractor. Also the headlights and the overall design have a lot in common with other models of the company. Musk called the car “nimble truck”, where you can ride like on a sports car. He also added that they have already traveled on the new electric car. Fully cargo model Tesla we’ll see this fall.
Also Musk demonstrated the concept, is working on his new company tunnel under the curious name of the Boring Company. Was released video, which shows how the underground tunnel network can help motorists to reach the desired destination much faster than before.
For those who want to know more:
- [for publicity] Tablet Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is already on GearBest
- Apple extended the warranty on the Apple Watch is the first generation due to issues with battery
- MIT scientists have tested a rocket engine is fully printed out of plastic on a 3D printer
- Inflatable greenhouse will allow NASA to feed people on Mars
- HTC U11 passed the tests in GeekBench
- Autopilot NuTonomy will meet with bad drivers