In December last year, Elon musk, head of SpaceX and Tesla Motors, got the plug, he promised to dig a private tunnel through which he could spend less time to get to work. Yes, messages from Twitter turned out to be true, although many at first took it as a joke. Last week, Musk announced that the tunnel will be started to build in January and a few days ago the builders have already started to work.
- Created a metamaterial that is capable of becoming soft upon impact
- The Boeing company introduced a lightweight space suit new generation
- Discounts on apps and games for iOS: January 31,
- Console NVIDIA SHIELD TV have learned how to work with controllers for the PlayStation and Xbox
- What to buy for Lenovo P780