Experimental spaceship, the U.S. air force landed after two years in orbit
the Official account of the U.S. air force reported that reusable orbital spacecraft X-37B OTV-4 successfully landed on the runway at Kennedy Space center. The U.S. air force said that X-37B OTV-4 was in space more than seven hundred days.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- What we will show at the Victory parade — 2017?
- China plans to create 20-cubanow quantum system this year
- Review game Persona 5
- Light Phone is the phone for those who are tired of technologies
- Harman/Kardon and Microsoft announced a competitor to Amazon Echo
- Overview Full Throttle Remastered — not a soap and not a movie