Eye robot surgeon clinically tested
Engineers at Oxford University created the robot surgeon is able to perform operations on the eyes, for quite some time, but their development, called Robotic Retinal Dissection Device (Yes, R2D2), only recently successfully passed the first clinical trials. Testing has shown that R2D2 is able to perform many complex operations, reports NBC.
- NASA decided to abandon the ISS and focus on Mars
- Began testing the stratospheric electroanalyt SolarStratos
- #video of the day | On “Area 51” UFO filmed
- Korean scientists have developed the long-range locator of radioactive materials
- For Samsung Galaxy S8 issued invoice QWERTY keyboard
- EA was disappointed in Mass Effect: Andromeda and put the new game BioWare