Facebook launch messenger for children
security Issues in world wide web relate not only to protect against viruses and other malware, but also address the issues of protection of children from inappropriate content. And if conventional hosting sites or business more or less established, in the social networks to keep track of the activity of young users is extremely difficult. Same question, if you believe the leaks, asked the company Facebook, which intends to release a special messenger to the children. It won’t require a Facebook account, but will allow adults to supervise their children and ensure a proper level of security.
- Camera Xiaomi Mi6 and Mi Max 2: the same sensors, different images
- Apple accidentally show virtual Home button in the iOS presentation 11
- Samsung Galaxy J3, J5 and J7 (2017) will go on sale this summer
- Doogee Mix – the first analogue Xiaomi Mi Mix went on sale for less than $180
- “Need for Speed is nothing.” Revelations of Champions Motorsport
- As Essential Phone shoots in poor light conditions