Five reasons why the 21st century will be the heyday of astrophysics
For many centuries, we arrogantly believed that he had found almost all the answers to the deepest questions. Scientists thought that Newtonian mechanics describes everything, until he discovered the wave nature of light. Physics thought when Maxwell unified the electromagnetism, it was the finish, but then came relativity and quantum mechanics. Many thought that the nature of matter is fully clear, when we found the proton, neutron and electron, but then stumbled on the high-energy particles. Just 25 the last five years of incredible discoveries changed our understanding of the Universe, and each of them promises a Grand revolution. We live in exciting times: we have the opportunity to look into the depths of the mysteries of all things.
- Switzerland have renounced nuclear energy
- How to get the coolest smartphone at half price and gift bargain
- In Loсkheed Martin came up with the concept of research suit of spider-
- The world’s first robot police officer started to work
- #news high tech | Issue 193
- Scientists from the UK test method of treatment of brain tumors using the zika virus