last year, the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner announced an ambitious plan to launch a tiny spacecraft to the alpha Centauri system. Of course, such an ambitious plan requires no less ambitious solutions. For example, one unresolved concern is how moving with one-fifth the speed of light, the spacecraft will be able to stop after you reach your destination. Will he even be capable of such a maneuver?
- How is SKOLKOVO? Report from the innovation center
- American engineers managed to create a robot-bat
- Icelandic architects proposed to create in Reykjavik oases geothermal energy
- Review of headphone amplifier Bravo Audio Ocean — for music lovers
- What do we know about prehistoric monsters lurking?