For brain development, immunity and memory respond to the same genes
Previously it was thought that in the brain and is its own immune cells, are separated from the rest of the body the blood-brain barrier. Thus cells of the brain and immune system develop under the influence of factors unrelated to each other, however, recent research from Switzerland suggests that the genes that determine the structure of the brain, responsible for the work of the immune system and even memory.
- How does it work? | Navigator
- Ridley Scott showed what happened between the movies “Prometheus” and “Alien: Testament”
- SpaceX will send into orbit a spy satellite US military intelligence
- WeLoop Hey S3 – clone Apple Watch from Xiaomi
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can provide to IFA 2017
- How could look first gaming smartphone from Motorola